Wednesday 2 January 2013

Explaining how the milf attraction works

met this youngster in a coffee shop near my apartment that told me he couldn't understand milf lovers. So I felt sorry for the poor chap and invited him to my place to offer him some consistent arguments regarding the milf attraction. After getting there I asked him to make himself comfortable while I change my clothes... I came back wearing my black panties and an unbuttoned shirt. Jumped in his lap rubbing my pussy against his cock and engulfing his head between my boobies. Then I opened his zipper and sucked his sausage like an eager vacuum cleaner, getting him to blush as he came too fast. Guess I made him change his mind about milf cause he joined webcams.com and is now constantly attending my webcam shows...Click here to watch the latest show pics and here to view our profile and find out more about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment